WHO WE ARE
Pertubuhan Pembangunan Dan Bantuan Insan (PPBI), or better known as INSAN was established on 30th October, 2015 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia as a non-profit humanitarian and development organization. As a non-profit organization, all our activities are sponsored and supported by concerned individuals, non-governmental organizations (NGOs), foundations, financial institutions and corporations inside and outside Malaysia.
PERTUBUHAN PEMBANGUNAN DAN BANTUAN INSAN (PPBI) – INSAN
DEVELOPMENT AND HUMAN RELIEF SOCIETY
Registration Number: PPM-004-14-30102015
We at INSAN envisioned to be a leading charitable organization in human relief and development.
At INSAN we strive to:
- Ensure effectiveness and efficiency in delivering quality relief to the vulnerable.
- Ensure effectiveness and efficiency in INSAN’s development programs.
- Be recognized locally and internationally in the humanitarian relief.
- Be the partner of choice in giving hand of help to the vulnerable.
- To assist people, locally or internationally who have been displaced by war or conflict, or by natural disasters or calamity.
- To assist people who have been displaced by war or conflict, prevent the spread of conflict, support relief work, and prepare for rehabilitation.
- To provide development assistance, to reconstruct a country’s infrastructure, institutions, and economy in the aftermath of war.
- To promote respect for diversity and human dignity, and reduce intolerance, discrimination, and social exclusion.
- To unconditionally and impartially assist people in need.
- To effectively and ethically utilize the means of mass communication to achieve our goals.
- To develop and maintain a highly responsive and professional leadership team, comprising both employed staff and volunteers.
- To save lives in refugee and other emergency situations.
- To build center to teach Quran, Arabic language, and to provide education to primary and secondary school students.
- To train teachers to teach Quran in proper and correct ways.
- To support students in paying their school fees and/or to give deserving students scholarships, to attend to their needs in school or colleges, and to provide them financial assistance.
- To have professional training center to train people/refugees with soft skills, etc.
- To invest and do some business projects and ventures for the benefits of our organization.
Values And Guiding Principles
In order to achieve its mission and to make its programs even more human-centered; INSAN follows certain values and guiding principles in all its interventions and dealings.
These include the following:
- Peace and Tolerance
- Participation and Inclusion
- Transparency and Accountability
- Equity and Fairness